Hasbro, Inc. is an American multinational toy nad board game company who introduced Monopolu and Littlest Pet Shop. It also does consumer products licensing, digital gaming, television and movie entertainment operations.
- It also has 98% awarness globally which earned them 2 billion at retail.
- Since the year 1935, there has been over 1 billion games played already.
- Monopoly games is also included in the top 25 most downloaded apps of all time.
Littlest Pet Shop
- Was introduced in 2005. It is known for its brand attributes such as: energetic, mischievous and adventurous.
- Over 3,000 pets already were created since it was released in the market.
- Littlest Pet Shop can also be seen in video games for mobile, NIntendo DS, Wii, and PlayStation3.
- It was also introduced in animated series in the year 2012 to 2016.
- American science fiction action film
- First Transformers movie was released in 2007. The movie is now on its 6th installment coming this December 2018 with Bumblee movie.
- Expanded in comic books, video games, and novels
- Nerf's most popular products: Nerf Blasters, which are plastic gun toys
My Little Pony
- Originally a toy line for girl which eventually grew into entertainment franchise.
- The ponies have colorful bodies and manes that also have unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks.
- Modeling clay used by young children for arts and crafts